Wednesday, September 24, 2008

being thankful makes everything in life better.

tonight i went to visit my friend katie at payne's and we ended up talking for FIVE hours! i just love her...the thing is, we could have kept talking for much much longer. as we were chatting though, she mentioned that studies have been done that prove that by writing down/saying things you are thankful for at the end of each day actually improves your life and you are proven to get fewer colds!!! crazy what a little positive thinking can do for you...

here are today's three (or ten) beautiful things:
1. clearly, my time with katie. amazing.
2. my canceled 7:50 class this morning- yes!
3. today's amazing weather and sunshine.
4. suite Bible study. it blesses me to be with women that love Jesus.
5. winning an intense game of sorry this afternoon.
6. talking to my dad on the phone tonight.
7. a surprise birthday party for me, susan, becca, and jess! (mine's a little late, but we celebrated anyway and i got dirt pudding!)
8. lunch with steph and the hallis babies...i just love that little keegan and want to keep him all to myself!
9. laughing hysterically at raut (essentially having way too much fun in my suite in general)-- "this one's for you, stace!" or "stace, i need you in here!" ahahaha.
10. having a fully feminine heart.

i could go on and on and on because Jesus is just too good to me sometimes, but i will stop there. i have so many other things to update about...um, but they'll have to wait until later. bedtime!

0 comments: