Wednesday, May 21, 2008

let's just say that tonight both at work and after was a blessing. thanks for the prayers-- they are making all the difference. it never ceases to amaze me how God meets me where i am and provides for my every need. He brought people into the restaurant tonight that encouraged me and shared words with me that blessed me. for that i am thankful, especially when the last few weeks there have been such a struggle. God goes before me every single day and i rest in that promise tonight.

after work i was able to chat with a good friend of mine. so so so so thankful for him in my life, even if he's hundreds of miles away.

planning on meeting susan tomorrow on my DAY OFF! and walking the monon together. hopefully it's sunny. i'll put in a request to the Big Guy. afterwards, i'm actually headed back into the restaurant, but as a guest instead. dina, kate, and i will be eating heavy italian food after their shopping trip. can't wait. ha!

continuing to seek Truth...

0 comments: