Friday, April 11, 2008

i'm forgetful.

i also failed to mention that sunday evening i traveled to anderson with jess to meet liz and her dad. we spoke about india in front of a crowd of 30-40 and the american board of directors of the orphanage. the reception we received was more than i could have hoped for. immediately upon our arrival, a gentleman said, "so these are the two going with you, elizabeth? nice to meet you, girls. i have been praying for you for over 6 months." before i had a name or face, multiple people were praying for me. when i was up in front of them sharing my heart, that thought got me choked up. what a humbling experience...God ordained this trip in heaven long ago. He knew before anyone even thought to consider my existence that i would spend 6 weeks halfway around the world summer of 2008. he chose me and has made the way. i praise Jehovah-Jirah, the God that provides.

0 comments: